UK members of the charity
Jawahir A farah
Short Biography of Jawahir A. Farah
Jawahir A. Farah has been a teacher in the London Borough of Ealing U.K for 24 years. After retirement in 2014 she created this charity for the deaf children/adults in remote areas of Somalia. Currently two schools for the Deaf/deaf are open in Lasanod and Buuhoodle of the Sool and Ayn regions.
In 1990 she was the first Somali teacher in the London Borough of Ealing teaching refugee children, from nursery level through high school.
Hassan A. Hassn
Sales representative at Harods and active secretary of the charity.
Lasanod Members of the deaf school
Aamina Yuusuf Guhaad
2020 on going.....
Newly Appointed Manager of the Schools for the Deaf/Blind in School and Ayn Regions. Replaced former head (Abdi Qani Ali Duuh)
2000-2018 Steadfast Voluntary Org. "SVO" Researcher
2013-2015 Gurmad Voluntary Organisation Administer
2006-2010 USWRO a women NGO Vice Chair Person
Hodo G. Ali
- Safeguarding person for Somsimma
- Administrator in Home-Care agency
- Operation Support Accounting at Radisson Edwardian Blu, Williams college and Childcare
- 6 years’ experience in providing patient care in safe working environment
- Higher National Diploma Leaving Certificate, Birbeck University and William College
- Multi-lingual – Somali, English and French
- First Aid Certified
- Certified Basic Financial Accounting
UK Fundraising Committee
2. Ifrah Yusuf Ahmed
3. Ismail Adaani H. Ahmed